Fullerton College Fast Facts & Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the Office of Institutional Effectiveness Data Dashboard. This section is designed to provide visitors with fast facts, answers to frequently asked questions, and a brief snapshot of campus analytical data.
“We promote a culture of inquiry through the exchange of timely, relevant, and accurate information with the college community to ensure continuous improvement in student success and institutional effectiveness.” – Office of Institutional Effectiveness Mission Statement
Frequently Asked Questions
How many students graduated / transferred last year (2017-2018)?
- Total # of students that graduated with a degree or certificate last year (2018) = 2,111 (# of Awards = 2,798)
- Total # of students that graduated with a degree or certificate in the 2017 academic year = 1,887 (# of Awards = 2,332)
- Total # of students that transferred last year (2018) =
How many first-time students does Fullerton College have?
- In Academic Year 2018, 5,417 (16%) of our students were “First-Time” students.
- Also, in Academic Year 2018, 13,003 (39%) were “First Generation” students.